Mini Fridge On Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey, if it suits your needs. The price is good.
The internal dimensions are as follows. The height is 29.3", the width is 15.6", the depth to the top half of the refrigerator is 13.9", and the depth at the bottom of the refrigerator is 8.8"

Last edited:
I wonder how that would work for dry ageing.

It would probably work for a smallish amount of meat. Check out this thread:

Hey, if it suits your needs. The price is good.
The internal dimensions are as follows. The height is 29.3", the width is 15.6", the depth to the top half of the refrigerator is 13.9", and the depth at the bottom of the refrigerator is 8.8"
Pretty small but I'll take a look at it anyway. I'm apt dwelling now otherwise I'd pick up a used full size fridge. I'm thinking at worst (or best?) it may work to store soda, milk and odds and ends in to clear up space while I'm brining something in the big fridge.

Couple of years ago I bought a mini fridge for fermentation purposes only. Yes, it's a small unit but for 5# of sausages worked OK for me. Just a little too tight but it worked. Had to use a small humidifier in it as well as special lamp to keep the temp at normal level... Kind of too small iF used as a dry curing chamber, IMO....
IMG_2386.JPG
IMG_2387.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

I have the 5.5 cubic ft mini fridge in my garage and it works great for my pickled okra and beer ! I thought about using it to brine things but it's to small for my waistline to do this. But you could do it for small size containers

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky