Millionaire Brisket from "how to grill"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnyreb

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 4, 2005
SC
this was my first brisket. I used the millionaire brisket recipe by steven raichlen's how to grill..man was it good

it was only a small 4lb point but i will be doing more!! :lol:

SenorHarv,

The easiest way is to write your message first (this is important)

Use the "Browse" button in the "filename" field below your post box.

Select image to upload

Use the "Open" button in your computers dialogue box

Use the "Add Attachment" button to add image to post

You can also use the image button... in the row of buttons just above your post. When you click the button it will ask you how to align the image - normal, left or right. Type in your selection and hit OK. It will then ask you to type in the web address where your image is located. This is where it is nice to have a online site to store your favorite images.

Many ISPs give users free webspace for that sort of thing.

As far as fonts.. you should be able to select your text and then use the 3 dropdown fields at the very top of the posting area to select Font type, Font size and/or Font Color.

I picked up a copy of this book last night at Sam's Club. It contains some really good ideas and most of the recipes are accompanied by some very good photos which are helpful. For anyone who's interested in boning up on different tecniques, I highly recommend you add Raichlens "How To Grill" to your collection.

Cheers,
Brian

another good one i just got is Weber's Real Grilling, it has photos as well

I got it at Sam's also

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky