Mice in my smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Living in the woods, we have lots of mice around.
When my Log House was being built, I went around and not only filled the pass through holes to prevent fire spreading, I filled all of the real small holes to keep mice from coming into my living spaces. So we got lots of mice around the outside, in my garage, and on my front porch. However, so far not one mouse has gotten into my Basement or my interior rooms.

So I put mouse poison around on the Porch & throughout my garage.
I noticed a lot of the little green pellets were disappearing from the poison boxes.
Then one day I checked the little drawer in the bottom of my MES40, and the drawer was half full of the green poison pellets. LOL--The mice were storing Poison for the Winter!!!
So I emptied the drawer, and I twisted some Steel-wool into the Dime-size hole from the inside of the smoker to the drain hole.
Never saw any mice in it again.

Bear

Reactions: bill1
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky