Mexican Friday ~ Foamheart!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

foamheart

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Just showing off guys..... Coonazz makin Tex-Mex !!

Homemade chicken cheese poblano enchiladas (poco caliente), Homemade tamales (smoked butt), and a most excellent salad with lettuce , tomatoes, cheese, Alfalfa & Cilantro shoots.

Oh I forgot that Ice Cold Longneck! OMG, not as good as someone's strawberry rhubarb pie, BUT I ain't had dessert yet either.......

IMG_0106.JPG

Wish it weren't so hot would be a great night to go sit out on the front porch swing and rock.

Foamy; That is an awesome looking plate. I think that you could give my local Mex restaurant a run for their money.

Wish I was a neighbor of yours.

Like!!

That looks terrific Foam! You just answered BossLady's question of what's for dinner tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.
not as good as someone's strawberry rhubarb pie
I bet there is a jar of homemade "Liquid Dessert" you forgot about!:emoji_wink:

Don

That looks terrific Foam! You just answered BossLady's question of what's for dinner tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.
I bet there is a jar of homemade "Liquid Dessert" you forgot about!:emoji_wink:

Don

I sure liked it.

The dessert has to sit probably 30 days, I didn't have any moonshine and only a little Everclear, what I had I mixed with vodka. So its a pretty weak maceration liquid. Citrus rinds are the hardest to macerate.

Reactions: drdon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky