Mesquite Smoked Pork Belly Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lordy lordy John, that all looks amazing my friend!! That final plated shot is 5-star restaurant quality. Simply stunning and I can only imagine how amazing the flavors were.

Robert
You're too kind, many thanks Robert.
I laughed watching my youngest son's eyes roll up in his head as he scarfed half of his first taco in one bite and savored the flavors..

Man just beautiful. You had me at pork belly, sucked me in further with the seasoning then had me licking the phone on the pics. Seriously these are the perfect example of pics you post bsck when I joined that upped the bar and motivated me to learn plating and pics.

Man just beautiful. You had me at pork belly, sucked me in further with the seasoning then had me licking the phone on the pics. Seriously these are the perfect example of pics you post bsck when I joined that upped the bar and motivated me to learn plating and pics.
That's a huge compliment, sincere thanks.
And you learned very well, you're one of the best here.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky