MES130B

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kingjk729

Original poster
Aug 1, 2020
Hey guys I’m new to the forum and had an older 130B that i left with the ex after we split. We had the basic metal stand and I really wasn’t too impressed. I just picked up a new one . Anyone have have any other suggestions on what to do. I’d almost like to be on casters so it’s more mobile from the garage to outside and what not. Any pics or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Welcome. I have a mes30 with the stand. And honestly love it. Compared to it sitting on the ground. If you want it more Mobile you could put a bracket around the stand and fab up some caster wheels

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky