MES 30" with Cold Smoke Unit Waterproof cover? Largest Turkey in a 30" smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cashxx

Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Has anyone found a good waterproof cover that will cover the 30" smoker with the Masterbuilt cold smoke unit on the side?

Not sure about the size of the 30", but for all the more I do it should be fine. Just bought the regular cover without thinking about the cold smoke unit I bought as well.  I bought the stand and side shelf and planning to attach the shelf to the stand so the smoker and cold smoke unit are up off the ground and easier to get too.

I bought the unit at Lowes for $179

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Masterbuil...er-Common-32-126-in-Actual-32-126-in/50408344

What is the biggest Turkey that someone got into a 30" comfortably?

First electric smoker, dying to try my first smoke with it!

Thanks,

Dan

Can't help on the cover, but the largest whole bird should be 16 lb or less. If you halve it, low 20's is no problem...JJ

Thank you for the input. I got two 13 to 15lb turkeys for $13 and got the smallest ones I could get.  The rest were 20+lbs. Couldn't beat the price and curious on smoking one of them!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky