MES 20070211 doesn't power on

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinseanh

Original poster
Jan 2, 2017
Hi, newbie here. I had someone give me the MES 20070211 smoker. I was told it was intermittent with the power being on and then not working at all. Masterbuilt had them cut the wires to the control panel and power cord for warranty coverage. I put all the wires back together, but now hav no power at all. Is there a wire diagram for this? Or any idea where to pull first?the back and bottom panels are both riveted, so didn't want to pop them loose without a little guidance. Thanks,
Sean

Thanks, I'll pop the back off in the morning and do some troubleshooting. For some reason, I always forget to search google images! I'll post results soon.
Sean

Enjoy the learning experience while tinkering. If noting else, you will be able to pass on some new found knowledge and skills. Again, good luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky