Mes 130B controller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DPeterson

Original poster
Jun 21, 2018
Is there a way you can increase the LED brightness on the controller? I almost have to get my face right on it to read it. I made one of those register covers and painted it black but it is still very difficult to read. I emailed MES about it but they won't answer me. Can it be replaced with another unit?

Sorry, but no. The brightness can't be increased.
Shade can help, but red LED displays seem to disappear in Sunlight.
I have to shade mine in order to see it in full sunlight.

Reactions: DPeterson
If it's the same brightness as when you got it, then it is what it is. If not, lots of people are getting great service on the Masterbuilt FB page. Message them and they get back to you much more quickly than waiting for them to answer the phone sometimes. I've have heard great news on this form of customer service and units that are 3+ years old are having warranties honored.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky