Merry Christmas, y'all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
download.png

Merry Christmas from a Minnesotan that has the survival skill to get the hell out of there and go to Florida for the winter. I have the patio door cracked open to cool it down in here after cooking today.

Spook, I used to have a DoD security clearance. Perhaps we crossed paths?
Roz "Always watching!"

Reactions: Retired Spook
Merry Christmas from a Minnesotan that has the survival skill to get the hell out of there and go to Florida for the winter. I have the patio door cracked open to cool it down in here after cooking today.

Spook, I used to have a DoD security clearance. Perhaps we crossed paths?
Roz "Always watching!"
Its my alter-ego.

Gentlemen, and those that post hereafter, thank you all for being so kind and generous to myself and everyone else here on this forum.

I wish you all the very very best on this Christmas day, and every other day.

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and stuff yourself with too much food!

Ryan

Reactions: Retired Spook
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky