Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to ALL My SMF Friends in 2021

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA

From The Bear Family.

Just a few Pics of our Pre--Christmas of 2021.

Bear & Mrs Bear

Mrs Bear got the tree all decorated a couple weeks early:
IMG_8126.jpeg

After Dark Look:
IMG_8125.jpeg

This is Smokey in HIS Very Own Bed, on an Afghan made just for him:
IMG_8130.jpeg

Uh Oh---Smokey's missing---He must have gotten Lost !!!
IMG_8127.jpeg

I found him----He turned up in the wrong Bed:
IMG_8116.jpeg

Here's a closer look:

IMG_8117.jpeg

PS: Smokey says Merry Christmas too, even though he forgets which Bed is His!!!
IMG_8118.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice John. Wishing you and your Family the best for 2022! Looks like Smoky can go wherever Smoky wants to go, lol.

Merry Christmas Bear
Any other secret cooking apparatus that you hinted to Mrs. bear about under that tree ? :emoji_wink:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Bear! And many more!

Ryan

Bear... My family wishes yours the best of times this Christmas season. God bless you and your family.
Smokey... Curl up to your human and rest well little man. Floydd (orange tabby) and Bubba (black and white tabby) say curl up and get all the scruffins you can.

Thank you, Bear Family! Mary Christmas and Happy New Year to all forum members! Great health and happiness to all in New Year!!!

Thank You Push!!
Appreciate that !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Very nice John. Wishing you and your Family the best for 2022! Looks like Smoky can go wherever Smoky wants to go, lol.

Thank You Mike!!
Yup---He sleeps all over the place, but mostly when I'm on my chair, he sleeps with me.
I like to say, "He sleeps around", as his mother did. Bear Jr has his two twin Brothers, who are Black & White, but Smokey looks exactly like his mother did. She deserted the 3 of them, 13 years ago, so I caught her & moved her to a "Pig Farm" in Northampton, where she helped with the mouse problem there. She was the neighborhood slut while here, so she had to go, after the Vet said she was beyond Domesticating. We got her fixed before we moved her, and the Vet said he had to abort another batch of babies she was already carrying, when these kittens were only a few weeks old. They were each less than 1 pound at that time.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

From The Bear Family.

Just a few Pics of our Pre--Christmas of 2021.

Bear & Mrs Bear

Mrs Bear got the tree all decorated a couple weeks early:
View attachment 519421

After Dark Look:
View attachment 519422

This is Smokey in HIS Very Own Bed, on an Afghan made just for him:
View attachment 519423

Uh Oh---Smokey's missing---He must have gotten Lost !!!
View attachment 519424

I found him----He turned up in the wrong Bed:
View attachment 519425

Here's a closer look:

View attachment 519426

PS: Smokey says Merry Christmas too, even though he forgets which Bed is His!!!
View attachment 519427
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! I have thoroughly enjoyed your recipes over the years, continually go back to them for reference and always appreciate your wisdom and knowledge.

Tony

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky