MENUS!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a gazebo that I can bring if you want, I never use it so I am more than happy for someone to keep it after the event.  I don't know how big it is or what condition it is in, as it has been in my shed for a year or so.

Hi Danny - have you been to Specsavers recently? I have the brisket against my name on the menu however I am happy for someone else to take on the challenge. There are plenty of other things that I can do - I have just dug out our old SodaStream so I could be responsible for the fizzy water on the day.

Hi Danny, yes I am bringing "Fire Power" another "Homemade Charcoal Smoker" and possibly a Pellet Smoker. IF i bring a Pellet Smoker, I MIGHT have ago at the Brisket.

Dam pesky Americans, always pushing us Brits into "Danger Zones"

Smokin Monkey

Sorry I miss that Wade.  My faith has been restored.  I know you can do a brisket in your sleep but I do realise you will be working with a handicap.  Had your luck been better you may have even been born in Texas!  
icon_biggrin.gif
  ( I'm trying to get back in the game )  Keep Smokin!

Danny

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky