Memorial Day Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

culpepersmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 16, 2010
Split between Michigan and Texas
So normally we have family over for Memorial Day but this year my wife is starting a new med that isn’t sitting well with her so it was just the two of us. Since we were in Texas all winter this my first chance to fire up the HBT. I took her to the car wash last weekend to give her the pressure washing it needed on the inside. We live on a gravel road so it’s tough keeping the outside clean.
IMG_3814.jpeg
Getting the fire going.
IMG_3815.jpeg
A friend made me a beer cooler
IMG_3816.jpeg
Finished ribs turned out great. Basically 3hours smoke one hour wrapped the 30 minutes unwrapped.
IMG_3818.jpeg IMG_3819.jpeg
Thanks for looking.
And thank you all those that have served.

Very nice looking rack of ribs. I did some on Saturday that look very similar...and boy were they good!! Any way to see a couple more pics of your smoker? That is a nice looking rig.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky