Memorial Day Q at Wonder Dog Ranch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Appreciate it al!

Stay dry down there bud. I saw they downgraded the storm. That’s good.

Scott

Looks like you had a great day Scott, good food and a good pup. Skidmark doesn't care much for water except to drink it. We've taken him to the lake a few times even in our pool. He wants nothing to do with it. Our older lab mix stinky(RIP) would run off the docks at my SIL's camp and dive in the water every chance he had. You couldn't keep him out of the water.

Point for sure.

Chris.

Nice looking Burgers, Scott!!:)
Looks Mighty Tasty!
Scout looks ready for anything!
Like.

My Son's Chocolate Lab's "Diesel" favorite thing is diving in & swimming underwater after the Trout he returns to the Creeks & ponds, after catching. Diesel hasn't caught one yet, but he gets close.

Bear

Last edited:
Thanks bear!

That’s the goal with scout! Trying to build a better dog out here at WDR. Always train for anything so the training is harder than the tests or the hunts!

I haven’t hadn’t any of my dogs swim underwater.... if they did I’d probably pick up fishing as a hobby! Lol! Sit back and watch as the dog does all the work! Sounds like some fun times to me!

Your venison burgers looked great!

Thanks again
Scott

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky