Memorial Day Briskets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

culpepersmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 16, 2010
Split between Michigan and Texas
It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything. I retired the first on May and have been busier then I ever was working. 😁 Today I’m cooking 3 briskets for a family gathering tomorrow. Up early and started trimming around 5:00 AM.
IMG_0320.jpeg
The plan is to get them cooked up today, sealed in a food saver and held in a Sous Vide bath until serving time tomorrow. Briskets got on the pit at 7:00, it’s a cold and rainy morning here so I. Didn’t get a picture on the pit. I’ll get a shot in when it’s time to spritz.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything. I retired the first on May and have been busier then I ever was working. 😁 Today I’m cooking 3 briskets for a family gathering tomorrow. Up early and started trimming around 5:00 AM.
View attachment 697498
The plan is to get them cooked up today, sealed in a food saver and held in a Sous Vide bath until serving time tomorrow. Briskets got on the pit at 7:00, it’s a cold and rainy morning here so I. Didn’t get a picture on the pit. I’ll get a shot in when it’s time to spritz.
Enjoy the gathering and hope the weather improves

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky