Memorial Day BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

duggy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 3, 2010
Los Angeles, California
So memorial day is coming up! What are you guys making??? Im planning on having a big bbq with my friends so I'm trying to think of different things I can make

Scored some cheap country style pork ribs, so those are a go. ABTs, mushrooms, and moinks are likely in the forecast as well.

Last edited:
Since I've got to work part of Memorial Day, I'm going to do my smoking on Saturday and have family over on Sunday. So far it's looking like Ribs, WBB's and if Ma can score on a butt or twa-some pulled pork.

Looking like ribs,beans,dirty dogs, can't wait going to be a great weekend.
icon14.gif

It seems like many of you are going for ribs...I wish I could do that but I don't have enough time the day of my bbq to do it. I'm probably going to do tri tip, abt's, and whatever else my friends want to make. One of my friends said she wants to do bacon wrapped baby tomatoes...sounds weird but she says its good so ill give it a shot

It seems like many of you are going for ribs...I wish I could do that but I don't have enough time the day of my bbq to do it. I'm probably going to do tri tip, abt's, and whatever else my friends want to make. One of my friends said she wants to do bacon wrapped baby tomatoes...sounds weird but she says its good so ill give it a shot

Having family and Friends over on Sunday. I want to do my first brisket, but we'll see. I am gonna do a small clam bake. Clams, Maryland blue crab, shrimp and corn. (Also my first.)

Beer but chicken (and a soda but chicken for the mother-in-law.)
icon_rolleyes.gif

If I can't get my hands on a brisket, I have a few racks of ribs to do.

Some horse shoes 

Either way, it should be a great weekend. I can't wait!!

Good luck everyone. Should be some good qview next week

Having family and Friends over on Sunday. I want to do my first brisket, but we'll see. I am gonna do a small clam bake. Clams, Maryland blue crab, shrimp and corn. (Also my first.)

Beer but chicken (and a soda but chicken for the mother-in-law.)
icon_rolleyes.gif

If I can't get my hands on a brisket, I have a few racks of ribs to do.

Some horse shoes 

Either way, it should be a great weekend. I can't wait!!

Good luck everyone. Should be some good qview next week
MMMmmmm,

Now I'm hoping the wind is blowing NNW on Sunday!

Bear

I'm trying to set my body back a few years......sat is briskett day, sunday its looking like boston butt, monday its burgs, hdogs(both smoked, thanks jeff!) and ribs.......washed down with a few dozen beers and I think my doctor apt will be pushed back a few months so I dont get failed....

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE......throw one down with a thirsty Vet....my father fits that to a T so I am covered there!!!!

I'm trying to set my body back a few years......sat is briskett day, sunday its looking like boston butt, monday its burgs, hdogs(both smoked, thanks jeff!) and ribs.......washed down with a few dozen beers and I think my doctor apt will be pushed back a few months so I dont get failed....

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE......throw one down with a thirsty Vet....my father fits that to a T so I am covered there!!!!
Sounds Great !!!

Thank your Dad for us!

Bear

Since I already did the Eye of Round along with some Country Style Ribs and Chicken Thighs, we're going to rough it and do some aged Rib Eye steaks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky