Meatloaf 1 try

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Norrell, I do it all the time here in the SunShine state of Florida, Doesn't make any difference to me other than having some one hold a big umbrella over the smoker when I have to open it , but thats my barrel smoker. Don't think I would use an electric out in it though. If I'm using my electric I keep iit on the back porch anyway.

Well, It quit raining and the sky is blue. I have a nice TBS coming from the smoker and the rain seemed to do no damage. Before I know it, I am not going to be a newbie any more! LOL

I think I figured out how to upload pictures. If I did then you will see my meatloaf right before it went in the GOSM.
f05c57c9_vbattach18895.jpg

Well, here is the finished project. Looks and smells great! Will let it set for a while (if I can) before I carve it.

Wish you all could share.
27f0897f_vbattach18903.jpg

Can't wait to hear how it tastes. I'm sold on the loaf in the smoker. I think next weeki s a brisket or smoked wings. The better half is very fond of the wings so maybe I'll buy a bag. Hope the loaf is as good as mine, actully better, then you can give me a few tips. Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky