Meat Your Maker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mosparky

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 11, 2015
St. Louis area, Missouri
Anyone ever buy from these people ? They started showing up on my facebook. I was not impressed with their prices for grinders or stuffers. Now I've decided I need to get meat bags and take advantage of some meat sales. I think the meat will be a little easier to fit into the freezer in 1-2 lb bags.
I did a web search for meat bags and their name came up again. Wow. what a price on bags.
Not being a fan of buying online and skeptical of what appears to be a new upstart, thought I'd check for your input.
Not gonna post their link, but if you search the name or meat bags I think they be easy to find.

Well I looked, found the site, (I think), but didn't see any meat bags only bag sealing tape.
I'd stick with a established company myself.

EDIT: Well I looked again and found the bags, that is a good price.

Last edited:
Anyone ever buy from these people ? They started showing up on my facebook. I was not impressed with their prices for grinders or stuffers. Now I've decided I need to get meat bags and take advantage of some meat sales. I think the meat will be a little easier to fit into the freezer in 1-2 lb bags.
I did a web search for meat bags and their name came up again. Wow. what a price on bags.
Not being a fan of buying online and skeptical of what appears to be a new upstart, thought I'd check for your input.
Not gonna post their link, but if you search the name or meat bags I think they be easy to find.

Hmmm Not sure about this site. They have a #12 grinder that looks almost exactly like my Kitchener #12 which is an old model. the new ones look a little more kicked up. I would stick with a tried and true brand like a LEM. Kinda depends on how much grinding you are expecting to do.

As for meat bags. I assume you mean vacuum bags. I have a foodsaver that has been pretty solid for years. I like their bags too. Not a big fan of the rolls tho. I use the premade bags with great success (no leaks) and always set the dry/wet to the wet setting. that seems to make a better stronger seal.

Not vac bags. I was refering to the bags used to make chubs, like the 1-5 lb rolls of burger/sausage sold in stores.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky