Meat balls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
A smoked a batch of meatballs up using 1 lb ground pork and 1 lb ground beef using a tarragon, mustard, chive and garlic seasoning mix. Used a more appropriate sized scoop (1 1/2 in) to make the meatballs and smoked for 1 hour at 230. THey were almost done but not quite. I put enough to make meatball sandwiches into a fry pan and added pasta sauce. YUMMY.

There is a decent sized bag in freezer for another time.

I likely should have gone 2 hrs and checked after 1 instead of thinking they would be done. Ah, well, full tummys.

Attachments

• 20220522_190311.jpg
    20220522_190311.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 31
Today we made a batch of tomato sauce from farm fresh veggies. Pulled meatballs out of freezer and then after thawing, put in serving of tomato sauce. Put on top of a sausage bun and topped with grated cheese. Yummy!

Attachments

• 20220809_181604.jpg
    20220809_181604.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Nefarious
Looks pretty good from here. Next time try the meatball sub with moinks. They'll take that sub to the next level.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky