Meal fit for a King ( poor King )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kennymn

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 22, 2006
ALBERTVILLE MN
When I got done with my wind shelter for my smoker I needed something to test it on , never done country style pork ribs before so I said to myself why not. Got 8 lbs. of ribs from Cub foods for 1.59 @ lb smeared mustard on them and tried Meowey's all purpose rub and went by the same smoking times and temps as in Meowey's thread. I used hickory for wood , spray was 3:1 apple juice and Captain Morgan's rum . Side dishes where corn bread made in ci skillet , Dutch's bean , and cold slaw . Everything turned out just great , mother - inlaw said I could make this meal again ! ( camera flash to bright for the cold slaw )

thanks again Meowey and Dutch for these great recipes !
cd5817c2_vbattach12362.jpg

c0c1c36a_vbattach12360.jpg

5492fa3a_vbattach12361.jpg

Kenny, ya done quite well...Man that looks good...Way to go!!! Surely Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did...and all I could do was look at it...Had to be tastey from what I seen...

Thanks for posting...

Steve

Drooling again kennymn!! Looks fantastic.....but it also sounds like you'll be cooking alot more for mommy inlaw...lol. Oh well, all good artists pay a price for thier masterpieces.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Looks great! It's good to know that I've helped someone. Wish I were there to taste the grub

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky