Meal fit for a King ( poor King )

Discussion in 'Pork' started by kennymn, Apr 21, 2007.

1. kennymn

kennymn Meat Mopper

When I got done with my wind shelter for my smoker I needed something to test it on , never done country style pork ribs before so I said to myself why not. Got 8 lbs. of ribs from Cub foods for 1.59 @ lb smeared mustard on them and tried Meowey's all purpose rub and went by the same smoking times and temps as in Meowey's thread. I used hickory for wood , spray was 3:1 apple juice and Captain Morgan's rum . Side dishes where corn bread made in ci skillet , Dutch's bean , and cold slaw . Everything turned out just great , mother - inlaw said I could make this meal again ! ( camera flash to bright for the cold slaw )

thanks again Meowey and Dutch for these great recipes !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. swalker

swalker Meat Mopper

Kenny, ya done quite well...Man that looks good...Way to go!!! Surely Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did...and all I could do was look at it...Had to be tastey from what I seen...

Thanks for posting...

Steve

3. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Drooling again kennymn!! Looks fantastic.....but it also sounds like you'll be cooking alot more for mommy inlaw...lol. Oh well, all good artists pay a price for thier masterpieces.[​IMG]

4. hillbillysmoker

hillbillysmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Looks great Kenny. I love country style ribs and yours look to die for. Congrats on a great smoke.

5. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO man that looks good! Great job Kenny!

[​IMG]

6. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Looks great Kennyman[​IMG] I love Meoweys rub[​IMG]

7. coz

coz Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Looks very tasty.

8. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looks great! It's good to know that I've helped someone. Wish I were there to taste the grub

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey