Meadow Creek SQ36

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
Excellent condition, 2 years old, charcoal pan and cover. Was $2400 new, $1350 on CL, $1250 to a SMF member, cash on the line. RAY
DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG
DSCN1138.JPG
DSCN1752.JPG
DSCN1753.JPG
DSCN1754.JPG

Reactions: kruizer
They're made right around where Peach and Farmer live Zip. A 26" Weber arrived here yesterday, it's 114º here today. Just gets too dammed hot here to want to tend the fire anymore, was fun while it lasted. RAY

Cood cookers

When we lived in Ephrata Lancaster county PA I went to New Holland and bought mine right from them.

I sold mine also as i had way too many smokers and grills

Reactions: sawhorseray
It was gone a few days after I listed it for the asking price. Guy came with cash, scratched it all up and dented the CC top getting it into his truck. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky