Maybe in the market for a new grill/smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wraunch

Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
Clayton, NC
All,

I have a MES 30 electric smoker now and a four burner stainless grill.  My grill is going on 10 years old and after numerous repairs I am down to 2 somewhat working burners.  I am debating about what to replace it with.  I don't smoke but maybe once every 6 weeks as I have two small kids and stay too busy to enjoy it.  Most nights I grill I am firing up the grill at 6pm so we can eat by 7pm.  I have debated about going with a BGE to replace both my grill and my smoker.  I have also thought about just getting a solid Weber LP grill and keeping my MES as I don't really have any issues with it.  What do you suggest?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky