May have ruined my brisket.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yup, 205 wont hurt a bit. Pull it and enjoy it.
icon_cool.gif

That looks great .I'll have to try another brisket soon.I have only done one for Christmas last year and with enough beer everything is good.
I have been getting my pork bellies from Elk River Meats and I really like the place.I order one from Bob he said come around back because they are only open Wen-Sat .I have to push 2 sides of beef out of the way to only guess which of the three doors goes into the store.I luck out and open the door into a blue smoke haze (thin blue haze mind you) because they really do smoke their own meats,and there was Bob with my belly.$19 and some change I flip him a $20.and say keep the change,I'll put it in the beer fund he said .A couple of older gents salute me with their beers and say thanks.I do like Elk River Meats.
I'm remodeling the old Post office in Elk River on 3rd st.the one by the legion will be there for 4 more weeks .Swing by ,say hi .Bill
biggrin.gif

That will probably be the best Brisky you EVER cooked!!!
biggrin.gif

The secret to a good Brisket(IMHO), is to kinda forget it is even on the cooker.All I do is feed the fire and continue telling lies(I mean...telling stories) to whomever is privilaged enough to be keeping me company!
icon_cool.gif

Any way , tell us how it was,and send Q-view
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

And by the way,
Smoke Happy
Stan aka BBQFANS;}-

Yeah, it came out okay. I am going to try and ruin a pork butt this weekend, if the weather allows me..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky