Maverick et-733 question.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

matlocc

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 19, 2016
Bay City Mich
Got my first nice probe. A little confusing to program. What does the circle arrow on the top left indicate? It keeps blinking?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have a 733 and it's confusing as all hell. I just let it sit in the box most of the time. i use my igrill because it's the simple (2 buttons). I don't like having to pull up the directions every time I use something.

Yes....the 733 is a complete pain to configure!!! I hate it, sorry I bought one.
102.gif

I have that and it still doesn't explain the circle arrow, thanks though.
I don't have a 733---I have the 732, so I don't really know what this circle/arrow looks like.

The 732 is easy & usually $10 cheaper than the 733.

However this one shows a lot of stuff for the ET-733 (Link Below):

The only place I see circle-arrow mentioned is a "Re-sync Button" for when you get too far away & lose connection.

Link to instructions:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1011071/Maverick-Et-733-Redi-Chek.html#manual

Bear

Last edited:
I agree Gary it's accurate for sure. Problem is it's to much of a pain to mess with so it's usually accurate in the cabinet below my old mes 40. Lol.

I keep it for when we have big smoker parties with multiple smokers going. Between that, my 735, and my igrill 1, and 2 we can really keep track of a lot of meat and chamber temps.

Sorry matlocc didn't mean to get off subject. If you use the 733 a lot you'll get the hang of it. But if I was you I'd switch to an igrill. Just as accurate and easy to use.

Good luck

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky