MAVERICK ET-732's - Now In Stock!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
UPS man just delivered my shipment of Maverick ET-732's

20c44fd7_DSCF2249.jpg
342121c5_DSCF2253.jpg

I'm offering "Free Shipping" thru January 31st, 2011 on the MAVERICK ET-732's ordered from my online store at http://www.amazenproducts.com.

Type the code below in the "Coupon code?  Enter it here:" on my checkout page

"Free Shipping" Coupon Code = ET732SHIP

THANKS!

Todd

Last edited:
UPS isn't working in Atlanta today.

The postman finally showed up.

Have a great day Todd!!

Craig

Last edited:
Some Differences Between The ET-73 and the ET-732

Built-In Antenna

More Power/Longer Range Up to 300 Feet Away

Out-Of-Range Signal

High Temp Probes Up to 716°

Displays BBQ Temps up to 572° F

Orange Backlight

Swivel Stand/Belt Clip

Easily Accessible On/Off Switch

Receiver Beeps & Flashes if Temps Fall Above or below Your Set Range

Todd

Thanks todd,just ordered mine can't wait to see if it does have a longer range than the old ones.

When i got my first batch in early December, I placed the transmitter outside on my smoker and closed the garage doors.  I was able to receive a good signal in every room in the house, including every room in the basement.  Very impressive!

The new ET-732 has an alarm that sounds when you lose the signal or are out-of-range.  No longer do you keep reading the old temps while your smoker is gaining temp!!

Todd

Thats great news todd!!!! i have moved out most everything in my garage and only use it for smoking anymore.and i mostly have the doors shut when i smoke in the winter. so now i really am excited,before i had to keep the man door open and the remote on the back porch to get a signal!

Todd I noticed this in your write up on your site.

Probe wires are slightly thicker and wire mesh has tighter braiding to improve probe durability  .

Are the old 73 probes compatible with the new 732 units?

Thanks, Dan

Last edited:
Todd I noticed this in your write up on your site.

Probe wires are slightly thicker and wire mesh has tighter braiding to improve probe durability  .

Are the old 73 probes compatible with the new 732 units?

Thanks, Dan
Yes, they are supposed to be interchangeable.

TJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky