MAVERICK ET-732's - Now In Stock!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ugggh - mine worked perfectly the first time I used it.

Just pulled it out before a new Texas Clod smoke and the remote receiver is dead.  Changed batteries twice and nothing.

Strike that - 3rd change of batteries now works - sorry for the panic attack prior to a 14 hour smoke of a 22 pound beef shoulder.

All is well...

Ugggh - mine worked perfectly the first time I used it.

Just pulled it out before a new Texas Clod smoke and the remote receiver is dead.  Changed batteries twice and nothing.

Hey Todd...it's early May
51.gif
   any word on the new batch of ET 732's??

Dan

TJ,

Even though they are out of stock, I could order one right? Your price is way better then Amazon, who used to be the exact same, but now is like 79.99. Probably due to how popular these are. I really want, strike that need one of these.

You can order an ET-732, but it will show "Backordered"

Todd

Maverick Shipped 5/5/11 and I should have them 5/10/11.

I'll fill backorders immediately!

Thanks everyone for your patience!!!

Todd

THEY"RE HERE!

Got 100 ET-732's today and filling backorders like a Mad Man!!

Todd

Last, but at least you're on the list!  
icon_smile.gif

All will got today or tomorrow, and should arrive by the weekend

TJ

The outside is waterproof, but the probe isn't.  I've gone through two probes already, and i've traced it to moisture traveling down the cable to the joint between the cable and the hard steel part of the probe.  I put a blob of high temp auto gasket maker silicone on the joint and it seems to be ok now.  If you don't do this, I think you'll go through probes.  I think they should use better probes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky