Maverick ET-7

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beerivore

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 7, 2007
NW burbs of Chicago
This thing works great. I have used it twice on grilling pork and just tonight to smoke a pork tenderloin. When grilling I turned the meat over when it got to the half way point of it's cooked temp. Then I took it off when it reached the ideal temp. I waited 5 minutes to cut into the meat and it was perfect.
I just used it to smoke 2 pork tenderloins and it worked perfectly. 1 was on the grate and 1 was in 1 of the tenderloins. I took it off when it hit 160º and let the tenderloin sit for 10 minutes. This is what the meat turned out to be. mmmmmmm smoke ring.

heres a link for it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...590162-0250262
5853d25f_vbattach12569.jpg

i would recommend this to anyone.

With smoking, i think it has been more helpful when having 1 probe @ grate level.
Mom got this one for Mother's Day. She doesn't smoke, but she has the habit of slicing into the meat (cringe) to see if it is done while grilling. Hopefully this will stop her from spilling the juices.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky