Masterbuilt XL cover?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Try this, I just ordered it from WallyMart. The measurements fit over the main body but not the legs. I dont understand why its so difficult to find a cover for this unit,,, I just bought mine from Sam's online. I gave up the Off Set Brinkman, too much work fiddling with temps. Tomorrow wil be my first smoke, 2 Butts have been rubbed and are in the fridge waiting for the smoke! 
Model No.:CBC1232COV
Shipping Weight (in pounds):3.3
Product in Inches (L x W x H):30.3 x 26.2 x 36.4
Walmart No.:001622462
CASE00273859 - Refine this tag to fix the issue that variable 'row' cannot be shared to the source page(e.g. specification.jsp).The default scope is page for the variables in tags, so the source page cannot get the calculated row from out side.Date:09/03/2010Changes Notes:1. Changed the attribute "row" to "inputRow"2. Add a new attribute "targetVar", which is used to share the calculated row to source page.3. Add one variable with alias "row", which is derived from "targetVar" attribute. The variable name shouldbe the same as the value of "targetVar" attribute. That means when we operate this variable in tags, it willbe shared to the same named variable in source page.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/UniFlame-...gMethod=Recommendation:wm:RecentlyViewedItems

Char-Broil 4335292 Vertical Smoker Cover, got mine on Amazon $15 fits perfect 

And this one fits? The size seemed small and I worried about the handles making it too tight. The on the I got from Wally Mart was $19 bucks with $0 shipping.

I'll remember this one in case the one I bought gets eaten up by the summer sun here in Florida.

Add me to the list of people who purchased this cover for this smoker and love it.  It fits perfectly and held up to a tough ND winter.  I haven't had it on for a summer yet, so I'm not sure how it will weather, but it seems people are happy with it.

-Mike

You can also go to wally world and get a box of plastic construction bags. They fit perfectly, used one and it lasted all summer. My son bought me a MB cover for Christmas......so I guess I have to use it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky