Masterbuilt offset?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jokensmoken

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 7, 2016
Whitmore Lake Michigan
So I've a close friend who just called me and said " ya know, I've got this smoker I've been storing for a friend for like three years...yadda yadda yada... do you want it?"
Well, being the bbq meat smoking lover I am, and part hoarder at heart I said "hell.ya I want it"
I havent seen it.but he describes a typical offset stick.burner...
Probably is...where I'm confused is he says the name plate says master built and I cant find any info.on a.masterbuilt offset stick burner...can any of you enlighten me? He is bringing it out Sunday but my curiosity is certainly peaked today.
Walt.

I saw one the other day and thought the same thing. I didnt even know they made an offset. Here is a pic of what I saw
Screenshot_20190822-200217_Google.jpg

I saw one the other day and thought the same thing. I didnt even know they made an offset. Here is a pic of what I sawView attachment 403728
Exactly what was described...two "drums" one bigger than the other with a stack coming out of one end...still cant find any refrence to it/them on the net...
Your pic verifies what I expected.
My buddy says it has never been used...
I'm excited to get my paws on it and start the mods...lol...

Exactly what was described...two "drums" one bigger than the other with a stack coming out of one end...still cant find any refrence to it/them on the net...
Your pic verifies what I expected.
My buddy says it has never been used...
I'm excited to get my paws on it and start the mods...lol...
The best part is it's free so that makes a lot of room for mods!lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky