Masterbuilt MWG600B

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boog22

Original poster
May 25, 2015
Any opinions on this pellet smoker? They are on sale right now at sams club for $150 in store.

Somebody posted a negative review on 1 in the last few days but that's all I know.

I just picked one up. I really know nothing about smoking but love smoked meats. So I figured for this price if I find myself not using it much then I'm not out a lot of money. If I use it a lot then I'll invest in a nicer unit.

I did some reading around and my consensus is $150 it's a great buy, but understand that you're getting a very basic cheaply built smoker.

Looks fine to me, similar to the smaller Pit Boss and Traeger units. Especially at that price.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky