Masterbuilt Analog Smoker Mod

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smoothjazz

Original poster
Jul 1, 2021
Good morning Everyone,
I have read the threads about doing mods to a analog masterbuilt electric smoker.I have a old digital smoker with the side chip attachment which lets you add chips without opening the door.And as all analog owners know you have to open the door to add more chips.Is it possible to do a mod to install that chip try setup on a analog model so that i do away with the whole thing of opening my door to add chips? Since i have a old one that i could rob parts from I wanted to give it a go. Give me your thoughts on this.Thanks.

Search mailbox mod in the forums. Also you can use an Amazen tray or tube and do away with chips altogether.

Yes,
Research "Mailbox Mod". There are tons of threads about how so many of us have modified our masterbuilts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky