Masterbuilt 1050, 800, 560 Troubleshooting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This post might have just saved me $400... I've been having the same problem all summer. Replaced all the switches, was determined the fan isn't the problem, and was about to break down and order a Fireboard 2. Instead I bypassed the ash pit switch as indicated here. Just a test run so far - the real proof will be a full cook, but so far operating perfectly. Thank you so much!
My pleasure. I’m glad I was able to help!

That's a nice deal !
How many followed you home ?

Keith
Was shopping for a new mower, so none came home with me. Another heads up for Lowes, they have a Veterans discount of 10% for non sale items. You need your discharge papers to apply for it on line.

Good deal HG glad you got it figured out!
And the the forum has saved me many times ! But we can also belp you spend that $$ 🤣.

Keith
Yeah Keith you got that I was just strolling through Walmart and the MB 800 followed me home....OK, OK I was hoping to score it on clearance for $347. Going to assemble today in garage as they are calling for heavy rain.

Speaking of rain do I have to worry about this thing sitting outside uncovered all the time?

Reactions: 912smoker
Yeah Keith you got that I was just strolling through Walmart and the MB 800 followed me home....OK, OK I was hoping to score it on clearance for $347. Going to assemble today in garage as they are calling for heavy rain.

Speaking of rain do I have to worry about this thing sitting outside uncovered all the time?
Yes sit ger er done !

Mine stays under the carport but I would cover it with a tarp if left in the open.

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky