MAN DATE!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
A gOod buddy if min that I have known for 35 yeares invited me over for some pool and pub crawling. I told him if he supplied the beer, I'd supply the grub. Knowing that he likes wings I made an amped up batch of Scarbelly wings. My wife bless her heart thought the beer and meat wasn't a well rounded meal. Taking her advice I included some veggies in a smoked egg tater salad and made a batch of ABT's!!!
 ​
Cold smoked some hard boiled eggs using the 12" AMNTS in my mailbox mod.​
 ​
 ​
Injected with Franks, beer, butter, and blue cheese. Then marinated for 8 hours.​
 ​
 ​
Chipotle, garlic, black pepper​
 ​
 ​
These jalapenos were jumbo sized!​
 ​
Stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, smoked cheddar, smoked pepper jack, fresh chives, garlic, and chipotle.​
 ​
rubbed the outside prior to cooking with chipotle, black pepper, and garlic.​
 ​
 ​
Fired up both Mini's just for fun. Used lump in both, cherry and pecan for the wings, apple for the ABTS! Direst heat no diffuser in either mini.​
 ​
 ​
Couple action shots​
 ​
 ​
See Veggies, green onion, chives, pickles, and radish!!!!!!!!!​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
ENJOY!!!!​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:

Looks delicious!  

And more importantly what's with Snow White?
And how and why did that Cherub lose his head? 
icon_eek.gif

Wow...awesome grub there DS.....and the mailbox mod seems to work like a charm. Thinking I may have to make up one of those for the 'hook & cook' kegger I have. The loco moco pic really has me wanting one.....Willie

Everything looks delicious Case!  Looks like it was a great deal for your buddy...love the hangover cure!

Red

Wow...awesome grub there DS.....and the mailbox mod seems to work like a charm. Thinking I may have to make up one of those for the 'hook & cook' kegger I have. The loco moco pic really has me wanting one.....Willie
Thanks Willie, yeah the mailbox mod works great with the mini and the UDS for cold smoking!

Everything looks delicious Case!  Looks like it was a great deal for your buddy...love the hangover cure!

Red
Thanks Red! We ate good!

Off the charts! Fantastic!!! Cheers! - Leah
Thnak you Leah!

Looks mighty good Case! 
2thumbs.gif
  I was wondering about Snow White too - I just figured she must have been there to guard the minis 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
Thanks Jeremy! Yeah there's all kinds of weird stuff hanging out in our yard!

Looking good... I need friends like you!
Thank you ! swing on by anytime your in the hood!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky