Mama Bear’s Mama’s Day Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

You didn't get your sample ?   Bear sent out samples to everyone !!

Gary
Thanks Gary!!

Glad you got yours!!

Bear

mouth watering... I am going to go pick up a full NY strip (my wife likes strips more than Delmonico's, much to my chagrin) today and cut it up... might leave some as a roast to smoke.

a good steak kind of speaks for itself, you don't need all those crazy spices that some people use. I also like how you made the taters, crispy and delicious!
Thank You Sir!!

Here's my favorite NY Strip Roast Smoke:

----New York Strip Roast (Hickory Smoked)    3-14-2015

Bear

Reactions: disco

oh yeah...missed this earlier. Beautiful meal.....looks like a fine time was had. Now, on that tater.....look soooo golden brown and delish. I had 2 leftover baked spuds last week. Halved them, scooped them out, put scooped tater meat in food processor with some cream cheese (just a tad), butter, sour cream (another tad) and shredded cheddar with some coarse BP. gave it a whirl or two and stuffed back into the skins. baked at 250 for about 20 minutes just to get melty and hot. Dude, over the top good for a special occasion. Glad a good time was for Mrs. Bear......Willie
Thanks Willie!!

We love those Twice Baked Taters similar to yours too, and I love how they accept smoke flavor too.

These pan fried slices I only make for my own Breakfast---Mrs Bear only eats Oatmeal for Breakfast.
icon_sad.gif

Bear

Not sure how I missed this one, but....

Awesome meal Bear, both dinner & breakfast ! Mrs. Bear & yourself must have really enjoyed that ! I sure could have went for a plate of both ! Thumbs Up

Not sure how I missed this one, but....

Awesome meal Bear, both dinner & breakfast ! Mrs. Bear & yourself must have really enjoyed that ! I sure could have went for a plate of both !
icon14.gif
Thanks Justin!!

And Thanks for the Point!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky