• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Makes you scratch your head and wonder....

GonnaSmoke

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 19, 2018
During my working career, I worked for a large international corporation in an industrial environment where safety was of paramount importance. There is a written procedure for everything and violating them would get you terminated. Some of these pictures just make my stomach turn because I have seen first hand the results of stupid decisions and shortcuts....

bbqbrett

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 17, 2013
I don't like being up on ladders so some of those pictures really make me think those people are crazy.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
I can't decide if I like the guy fixing the electric light above the pool barefooted, or the straps through the rear wheel of the vehicle to see how far he goes.

Scary and funny at the same time.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup I have worked with some that would have pull off some of stuff.

Warren

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
I can't decide if I like the guy fixing the electric light above the pool barefooted, or the straps through the rear wheel of the vehicle to see how far he goes.
While we were staying at a resort in Mexico, the electricians ran their extension cord THROUGH the swimming pool while people were swimming. Not me.
Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.