Maiden Voyage of the MES 30 tonight!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll try to get a picture of what's left.  They were an absolute success!  That was the easiest bird I have ever smoked!  A+ to you Masterbult.

919cf8d1_P1040310.jpg
bb0fa738_P1040311.jpg

I was going through my old posts and saw this one.  Funny how time goes by.  My MES30 died on me at the end of my smoke for Thanksgiving this year.  Luckily for me the bird and ham was finished.  I have been having problems with the 30 for a long time.  It kept tripping the GFI so I had to run an extension cord to another outlet.  Anyway, lucky for me, Black Friday brought a MES40 for a nice 199.00 from Academy Sports.  Added to that an A-maze-n and I am ready to go again.  I'm going to try my hand at cheeses in the next few weeks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky