Made My First $100 Bucks From My Laser Engaver

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
Just made a $100.00 sale for my ceramic tiles. Buddy at the chain saw shop is a big Harley Davidson biker. He has 5 or 6 of them now. They are having a biker run on June 5th. He wanted 12 ceramics with different Harley Davidson pictures and or biker pictures to give away. So 48 cents each, a total of 5.76 plus tax I would say thats a pretty good profit. LOL
Man I wish I had good days like this more often.

Last edited:
Just made a $100.00 sale for my ceramic tiles. Buddy at the chain saw shop is a big Harley Davidson biker. He has 5 or 6 of them now. They are having a biker run on May 5th. He wanted 12 ceramics with different Harley Davidson pictures and or biker pictures to give away. So 48 cents each, a total of 5.76 plus tax I would say thats a pretty good profit. LOL
Man I wish I had good days like this more often.
Congrats. That day will come. All in due time. Once all these tiles are given out on the bike run, you probably see all kinds of different orders. Just from word of mouth.

Reactions: KBFlyer
Sorry it is not till June 5th lol
I would be late to the party if it was May 5th.

Reactions: DieselTech
I hope you included a business card on the back of each of those tiles? Those sound like a really cool give away.
Well yes that would be a good idea but I do not have any. Hoping for word of mouth sales from this. He actually ordered a 12x12 in tile for the event so a little more cash came my way. Wanted one to for display I guess at the main table.
I came up with this one but I need to pass it on to him before doing the tile. I found white foam board is the same thickness and is cheap for dummy tiles. Make it right first then engrave the tile.
20240507_134822.jpg

Brought all of the stuff over to Derek at the saw shop and through in one extra fish board and the two wood clocks. He gave me an extra 50 bucks. Said no one works for free and my time is worth money. Also said when people see this stuff I might get more orders for other events. Pretty cool side job. LOL

• Love
Brought all of the stuff over to Derek at the saw shop and through in one extra fish board and the two wood clocks. He gave me an extra 50 bucks. Said no one works for free and my time is worth money. Also said when people see this stuff I might get more orders for other events. Pretty cool side job. LOL
Sweet, you should buy some heavy poster board, and engrave up some business cards to glue to the back or maybe some cork backing with your contact info engraved onto it.

Buddy just ordered another 6 of the large ceramics with different sayings on them. Big win for cash with these bikers. He also said his friends want some stuff made. Dang I been busy LOL

Lasered harley davidson glued to a clock stuck into a live edge of a apple tree wedge. . Unreal how fine of a detail these lasers can do.
20240518_180146.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky