MAC-FATTIE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Made a couple of fatties the other day...my boys love mac-n-cheese so thats how I do theirs most the time. For Ivy and I we like the mushroom jack fattie .

Short and sweet on this one. You'll get the idea.
1128201707.jpg
1128201716.jpg
1128201710.jpg
1128201854.jpg
1128202149.jpg
1128202151.jpg
1128202246b.jpg

We had them with some sweet tater fries. Sure was good! Boys cleaned there plates before I got to sit down lol!

Good looking fatties! I'd gladly eat both of them.

Ryan

Dammit Travis!! Both of those look amazing. Love the plated shot with slices of both fatties on it.That's just brain numbing...if I only had a brain :emoji_laughing:

Big LIKE!!
Robert

I never was much on "Mac & Cheese", but I'd be all over that!!!
Nice Job, Travis!!
Like.

Bear

Oh yeh, nice mixes there, looks tasty. The weave just seems to finish a fattie and yours come up great... I reckon I will do one this weekend now ;)

Looks great Travis! Another delicious looking plate of food. Excellent work.

Fatty looks awesome. Are you and disco disco coordinating all of your meals now? Lol
Thanks Jake! Lol...one might think that for sure!
Dammit Travis!! Both of those look amazing. Love the plated shot with slices of both fatties on it.That's just brain numbing...if I only had a brain :emoji_laughing:

Big LIKE!!
Robert
lol! Thanks Robert! I think my brain is made out of fatties and giant cheeseburgers!
Who you calling a fatty? :emoji_laughing: Looks darn good.
Jim
Thanks Jim! I'll tell you what...i was a fatty after that meal for sure!
When you said mac and cheese fatty, I was thinking "gonna skip that one". However, that plated shot absolutely changed my opinion in a nano second. Looks fantastic.
Gary
Thanks Gary ! I think just about anything looks good when its wrapped in sausage and bacon!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky