M1 Smoker and Grill For Sale Olympia Washington

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MuddyQ

Original poster
Jul 1, 2020
Looking to sell my M1 Smoker--if you clicked on this, you probably know what you are looking at. It's a great stick smoker that can also be used as a grill with adjustable charcoal grate. I've have a great time cooking on it, but I'm getting lazy and looking to move to a pellet smoker. Right now, I have a little bit of seasoned oak and pecan that I will include with the sale--but, you'll have to hurry before I use it :)

The firebox is completely separate from the cooking surface and it is easy to maintain temp by adding a stick about every 45 minutes to an hour. You can control the fire and temp via the chimney and the vents on the firebox. The lid and body are sealed with flat gasket on the flange to keep in heat and moisture.

In addition, you can grill on this unit very easily. The charcoal grate that raises and lowers is a very nice option. If you are considering this, keep in mind, it is a BEAST! It is constructed in Texas out of 10 gauge steel and weighs in at almost 400 pounds.

This one is basically loaded with almost every option including stainless steel cooking grates, upper rack, aluminum side tables, custom fitted cover, and grate/wood tools that hang on the right hand shelf. It is in great condition! I just smoked a brisket this past Saturday (sorry, I haven't cleaned off the grates or the firebox yet, but it is very easy to do). The new unit will run you $2625 (plus tax and shipping). Asking $2000.

Here is a link to the M1 website with more descriptions and pricing.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to take a look. Cash only. Absolutely no shipping. Will consider helping deliver within reason. When I bought the unit in Oregon, I rented a small (low) trailer with ramp to make the move a bit easier.

Attachments

• IMG_5842.jpeg
    IMG_5842.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5843.jpeg
    IMG_5843.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5844.jpeg
    IMG_5844.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5846.jpeg
    IMG_5846.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5847.jpeg
    IMG_5847.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5848.jpeg
    IMG_5848.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5849.jpeg
    IMG_5849.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5850.jpeg
    IMG_5850.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 62
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky