Low Country Boil

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1629297294168.png

Looks great Charlie

Point for sure

Chris

Reactions: kilo charlie
Just a tip on boiling shrimp, once your water comes to a boil after you added your shrimp, we cook them on high for 3 minutes then take them out of the water. You will notice the shell pulls away from the shrimp making them extremely easy to peel.

Just a tip on boiling shrimp, once your water comes to a boil after you added your shrimp, we cook them on high for 3 minutes then take them out of the water. You will notice the shell pulls away from the shrimp making them extremely easy to peel.

I always put the shrimp in last... I wonder if it makes a difference? Seriously curious not disagreeing with you.

Reactions: PPG1 and JLeonard
We either put ours in after all veggies and out of the water or right at the end when everything is just about done.

So you don't think it makes a difference? I guess I've always done it right at the end so everything is hot.

Reactions: PPG1
No just as long as you take the shrimp out at the 3 minute mark It doesn’t make any difference. We’ve been boiling shrimp for as long as I can remember and in 51.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky