Love the site thanks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well when most of the local stores have closed it's hard not to shop at Amazon. Especially living 45 minutes from 4 separate walmarts...not a big fan of them anyway. Or an hour away from a major town so not worth that drive. Might know a few enablers around here that don't help the matter! Online auctions really help the old pocketbook out as well!
Our dogs like us shopping Amazon...they get good treats from the delivery guys!
So negolien negolien I just want to say I really love this forum as well! But my only question is we're you drinking and driving this train when it derailed! :emoji_blush:

Had to say it lol!
Ryan
If it's not between the hours of 10 pm pacific to 6 am pacific you can pretty much guarantee alcohol was involved in the making of the post.
popcorn 2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
If it's not between the hours of 10 pm pacific to 6 am pacific you can pretty much guarantee alcohol was involved in the making of the post.View attachment 634891
OMG! That's funny! If I could find a bag of popcorn like that I'd buy it for dad for Father's day, he's 86 and loves popcorn! Not to mention we have a 3 year old Dobie that loves popcorn as well...if you don't share fast enough she let's you know!

20201110_132123.jpg

Ever have that feeling you're being watched lol!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
Yep this is pretty much where I camp when at work. Free time on my hands usually brings me here. And yes, my cooking game has improved and the wife says the wallet has suffered (gotta have the cool stuff ya'll talk about). But she dont complain when I put supper on the table...LOL! Lots of great folks on here and really enjoy my time here.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky