Looking to buy, used cabinet smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Fixithud

Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
Virginia
Humphreys, 270, backwoods, etc.

Don't need a gravity fed but will consider one.

Would like to find an 8 butt or so capacity cooker.

I am in Central Va.

Thanks!!

Reactions: kruizer
270 is built in VA. I’d be checking them out. I own the 270 large and although I may add a stick burner in the future I will never get rid of mine. It’s amazing. Well insulated. Holds temp through frigid temps rain and wind. Has a shape to encourage a convection cooking effect. Owners of the company answer direct calls to their cells. Once you settle temp in its as set it and forget it as any electric or pellet cooker. A+++

I have been to their shop in lexington, nice folks and neat product. I should have noted in my title that I am really looking for a used unit. Gonna up date that... I appreciate your reply!

Humphreys, 270, backwoods, etc.

Don't need a gravity fed but will consider one.

Would like to find an 8 butt or so capacity cooker.

I am in Central Va.

Thanks!!
Are you still looking for a cabinet smoker? I have a Humphry's Long Weekender that I am selling. I bought it last October and just upgraded to a larger gravity smoker.

dlnest

Are you still looking for a cabinet smoker? I have a Humphry's Long Weekender that I am selling. I bought it last October and just upgraded to a larger gravity smoker.

dlnest
where are you located? what are you asking for it please.

I have a 4+ year old Humphreys Qube'd Box. Great smoker. Hate to sell it but need bigger smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky