Looking to build another RF smoker, and need input.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

truckerbob

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 5, 2013
Falconer, NY
My unofficial catering business is taking on a life of its own, and I'm realizing I need something bigger than my last build. My ideal build is a RF smoker, with a warming cabinet over the firebox, as well as a vertical cabinet on the opposite end. Does anyone have any tips, plans, or experience in plumbing the whole thing together so it will work?

Truckerbob  good morning, are you wanting to build or buy? If building there are lots of build with pictures on this site. Decide what size you want and post it you will get lots of help and suggestions.

Gary

I'm looking to build, I just haven't seen many home made combination smokers. I found some info on BBQ brethren, maybe I can come up with something.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky