Looking for specific brine recipie..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dgross

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 21, 2006
The boonies of NC
     Hi everyone :)! I am looking for a brine recipie that contains zatarans crab boil and apple juice that I found on here a few years ago. If anyone knows where this lives, I would greatly appreciate a link, or a nudge in the right direction :)! Thanks in advance and enjoy your Thanksgiving smoke :).

Dgross, I made a cursory search for your recipe and could not finf it anywhere... someone with that info. should be by in a short..

First , would you mind going by Roll Call and tell us about yourself and get a rousing
welcome1.gif
 to the forum...

have fun and...

Thanks so much for looking for me, seems that Jeff's brine is the only one I could find with those ingredients also
icon_confused.gif
. After much searching here and on djdebbie's website, I think I am going to improvise and use a mix of apple and orange juices with maybe some sage, garlic powder and pepper and leave out the sugar ( since there is so much present in the juices ).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky