• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

looking for help with a gmg mod

RCAlan

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 26, 2018
posted this question in new members thread . looking into mod for my gmg JB. Would like to attach it to this harbor freight cart . anyone done anything similar?
I see what you’re thinking and all things are possible... A lot of mods to the cart would be required, but it’s possible. You could also go an easier, but more expensive route with the Rec Tec Comp Cart for $400.00

Give it a shot and good luck.

Pellet Pro Austin XL and a few more mods... in SoCal and Always... Semper Fi

Last edited:
Joined Feb 12, 2020
I see what you’re thinking and all things are possible... A lot of mods to the cart would be required, but it’s possible. You could also go an easier, but more expensive route with the Rec Tec Comp Cart for $400.00

Give it a shot and good luck.

Pellet Pro Austin XL and a few more mods... in SoCal and Always... Semper Fi
yeah I checked that cart out. also another one by weidmans . thanks I bought the cart , going to place wood top as a shelf on front if it doesn't interfere with drawer to badly.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.