Looking for feedback on Vision Kamado M Series grill? (Sams Club only?)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry for not updating sooner!

We fell in love with this lil grill, in fact, we have moved our MES 40 and Weber off the patio and into my 30x40 shop in the back yard because we never use them anymore. My wife even knows how to start this grill with the lil weber fire starter blocks and we both love using it. I found an easier way to light ours a buddy turned me onto, he said I just use my MAPP gas torch, I tried it once and never looked back, 30-60 or so seconds using one of those and your on your way, YMMV!

My only regret is finding replacement parts for these like a replacement cooking grill which is 16 7/8" round, anyone know of a replacment, been meaning to call visions and ask.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky