Looking for a used J and R

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

C2 Smoke

Original poster
Jun 24, 2020
Hi Folks,

Anybody selling a used Oyler, Little Red or Smokemaster. Opening a new BBQ spot in the Bay Area and looking for another smoker. Thanks

I'd think Craigslist and Ebay would be your best bets. Where in the Bay Area are you locating? I was born in SF and lived in Redwood City for over forty years. RAY

I'd think Craigslist and Ebay would be your best bets. Where in the Bay Area are you locating? I was born in SF and lived in Redwood City for over forty years. RAY
Hi Ray, down here in the SJ area. I've been scouring eBay and Craigslist. Will continue to do so. Thanks for the response. Steve

Reactions: JC in GB
There was a place in MN that closed down last year that had an Oyler pit for sale if memory serves.

Don't remember the name just that it was on the eastern shore of Lake Superior. Not much help there... :emoji_disappointed::emoji_wink:

JC :emoji_cat:

There was a place in MN that closed down last year that had an Oyler pit for sale if memory serves.

Don't remember the name just that it was on the eastern shore of Lake Superior. Not much help there... :emoji_disappointed::emoji_wink:

JC :emoji_cat:
I'll start searching craigslist Minn. Thanks for the response. Much appreciated. Steve

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky