Looking for a good reseller...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buckley

Original poster
Jan 29, 2011
North Florida
SS

Good day to everyone, just joined the forum. I have a seasoning sauce I'd like a reseller to market and sell/deliver. Does anyone kn ow of a company that has a good reputation for this? This sauce would do best in the deep South. 

Welcome!!

Where are you from?

Why would this do good in the South??

Craig

There are so many good sauces & recipes for them as well. It would seem like a hard market to crack.Like pit says, I would try selling it locally first to see how it goes & what kind of demand there is for your sauce.

Thought I replied earlier, but here it goes again: Since this sauce is made in the south, and the name is 'Gun Shot Sauce'. We've had good success in local shops. Branching out to neighboring cities. However, what I'd like to find is a reputable internet order/deliverer/club that will get the sauce to the customers. SS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky