• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Looking for a good reseller...

buckley

Joined Jan 29, 2011
SS

Good day to everyone, just joined the forum. I have a seasoning sauce I'd like a reseller to market and sell/deliver. Does anyone kn ow of a company that has a good reputation for this? This sauce would do best in the deep South. 

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
Welcome!!

Where are you from?

Why would this do good in the South??

Craig

pit 4 brains

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 16, 2009
Why not jar it yourself and start off in some local markets and work up from there?

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
There are so many good sauces & recipes for them as well. It would seem like a hard market to crack.Like pit says, I would try selling it locally first to see how it goes & what kind of demand there is for your sauce.

buckley

Joined Jan 29, 2011
Thought I replied earlier, but here it goes again: Since this sauce is made in the south, and the name is 'Gun Shot Sauce'. We've had good success in local shops. Branching out to neighboring cities. However, what I'd like to find is a reputable internet order/deliverer/club that will get the sauce to the customers. SS

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.