Looking at some Pellet Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
my son has a #5 and likes it ,not said anything about not staying on set temps.

Before you buy your first pellet grill I suggest you take a quick look at Grilla before you buy. They're only sold direct so you can't find them in stores which is why you get more grill for your money. After a lot of research and consideration I brought theirs for several reasons including quality of construction, features, efficiency and bang for the buck.
Richard Thanks I am looking for a cabinet.Going to get the 1 I showed tomorrow.
Richie

Looks like a beauty, My Brother!!
Can't wait to see your results from that Smoking Machine!!

Bear
Brother John I do hope I can get to use it by the weekend,my MES will be kept for cold smoking most likely.As for seeing some cooks I hope my camera gets here soon.
Richie

I have also looked at them every time I go into local Home Of Economy. I think it will be a nice piece of equipment in your arsenal. Keep us posted on the highs and lows of the new rig.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky